Pacific Grove is located on the very tip of the Monterey Peninsula right on the rocky coastline beaming with beauty, charm and breath-taking vistas.
Known as America’s Last Home Town, this quaint little city brings back memories of the late 1800s and early 1900s. Many of the homes are original Victorians built as accommodations for a Methodist summer retreat. Stately Victorian mansions have been converted into bed and breakfast inns and restaurants.
Pacific Grove is also famous for the annual migration of the monarch butterfly coming up from Mexico arriving by the thousands in October to nest in the coastal grove at the edge of town. Other annual events that celebrate Pacific Grove’s heritage include Good Old Days in April and Feast of Lanterns in July.
Houses for sale in Pacific Grove, CA
Homebuyers will find an impressive selection of homes for sale in the Pacific Grove housing market, many of which evoke an irresistible old-fashioned, small-town charm.
Many of the houses and cottages you will find around the city retain the stunning appearance and stylings of Victorian-era architecture. Some have been fashioned into bed-and-breakfast inns, turning them into permanent fixtures in the charming living experience that the city offers to both residents and tourists.
Top local highlights
- Point Pinos Lighthouse
– This historic lighthouse still functions to this day, even using the original Fresnel-type lens it had when it was built in 1855
- Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary
– Home to thousands of migrating monarch butterflies from October through February, this
attraction is the reason Pacific Grove is also known as “the Butterfly City”
- Asilomar State Beach & Conference Grounds
– This state park combines the unrivaled beauty of the sun-kissed Pacific Coast shoreline with historic Arts and Crafts-style architecture
Experience genuine luxury in one of the finest locations on the West Coast. Inquire about Pacific Grove homes for sale today. Contact The Peninsula Group at 831.595.5045 or email info(at)ThePeninsulaGroup(dotted)com for more information.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.